Today as my family pulled away leaving me with boxes to move my stuff from Logan to DC and a big hug I realized that even though I am alone and I will have many adventures on my own....my family will always be there. I am so grateful for that and for all of the efforts that they go through to make sure I'm taken care of. Here are a few choice pictures from this weekend.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
All Alone
Today as my family pulled away leaving me with boxes to move my stuff from Logan to DC and a big hug I realized that even though I am alone and I will have many adventures on my own....my family will always be there. I am so grateful for that and for all of the efforts that they go through to make sure I'm taken care of. Here are a few choice pictures from this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for the UGLY picture of me! I did it on purpose you KNOW!
ReplyDeleteI know...I love you :-) you should really work on calling me back!!
ReplyDelete